AAC is giving away 3 of Maxim Integrated’s Pocket IO™ PLC development kits to help with your next design. One grand prize winner will also win a brand new 128 GB iPad Pro! Take a look at the information below and don't forget to enter the contest.
The Pocket IO PLC Development Platform provides a quick prototyping approach to realize a broad spectrum of Industrial Control Systems by harnessing the full power of Pocket IO’s capability as highlighted below:
- Compact Design
- Ultra-small, compact footprint (< 10 cubic inches: 3.5" x 3.5" x 0.8")
- Robust, Safe Technology
- Composed of advanced industrial products all rated to withstand -40°C to +125°C, which leverage our robust, safe, fast de-mag technology
- High Efficiency
- Ensures a small energy signature to increase efficiency—no cooling fan is needed
- Packs a Powerful Punch
- Offers a full suite of 30 IO's to control an entire manufacturing node or piece of equipment, including: 4 Analog Inputs, 1 Analog Output, 8 Digital Inputs, 8 Digital Outputs, 2 RS-485 (Profibus-capable field buses), 3 Encoder/Motor Control Ports, and 4 IO Link Masters
- Longer Battery Life: Pocket IO is the first, compact, portable PLC platform that can operate from "AA” / “AAA” batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Programmable: Programmable via Arduino Sketch IDE tool chain for Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Ease of Use : Arduino Sketches can be converted to an app and downloaded to an iPad® or iPhone® (which converts to an HMI panel for control of the Pocket IO)
Check out the flythrough video below, in addition to the Pocket IO YouTube Channel for more details on the platform.
To Enter You Must:
- If possible, be a friend! Like or follow us via the links below. Posting about this giveaway? Be sure to use the hashtag #MakeWithMaxim
- You’re creative! Leave a comment below and tell us how you’re going to use these boards.
- Submit Form & Wait. Click the button below and wait until January 6, 2017 for a winner to be chosen.