Congratulations to our winner!
Rodney Phillips From Milford, Ohio.
NXP Logic is promoting their low-power translators with an Amazon Echo giveaway. NXP low-power translators may be able to help with your next project so take a look at the information below. Don't forget to enter the contest!
This giveaway includes an Amazon Echo wireless speaker and voice command device and a NXP Low Power Translator Demo Board.
Read the rules below and enter to win a really cool device!
About NXP Low Power Translators
The NXP low-power translators are a feature rich family designed for high-performance, low-voltage and low-power applications, these Si-gate CMOS devices provide voltage level translation solutions with very low static and dynamic power dissipation.
The AXP family of Si-gate CMOS devices uses leading low threshold process technology and next generation packaging technology to create extremely small functions that support the trend to very low operating voltage and consume very little power. The AXP translators are level translating buffers and gates targeted at small footprint portable applications. They are available in single (1T) and dual (2T) gate Mini Logic formats.
Multiple standard and configurable logic functions are included in the AXP translators. These are made available in the industries smallest packages.
- Dual supply voltage level translation
- 4VCCI = 0.7 V to 2.75 V; VCCO = 1.2 V to 5.5 V 4
- Very low dynamic power dissipation (CPD)
- Fully specified at the 0.8 V node
- Schmitt-trigger action on all inputs
- 12 mA balanced output drive
- Over-voltage tolerant inputs and outputs
- Fully specified (-40 to +85 °C)
- Pb-free, RoHS compliant and Dark Green
- Smart phones/Tablet PC’s
- Digital cameras
- Portable medical devices
- Other power sensitive applications
- Low propagation delay
- Suitable for mixed voltage applications
- High noise immunity
- Extended battery life
- Wide range of functions
- Simplified board layout, mechanical stability