Register below to earn a chance to win an EYSLSNZWW Bluetooth® 5.0 low energy module developer kit from TAIYO YUDEN.
The new EYSLCNZWW is an ultra-compact Bluetooth® 5 module that measures only 3.25× 8.55 × 1.00 mm. It features an nRF52810 IC, an ARM Cortex M4 32-bit processor, 192 KB of flash, and 24 KB of RAM, making it ideal for many small applications such as smart wearables and mobile accessories.
• Frequency: 2402 to 2480 MHz with +4dBm Output power
• Single power supply: 1.7– 3.6V
• Single Mode Bluetooth low energy
• Bluetooth 5.0 low energy 2Mbps mode
• Integrated System Clock
• ARM Cortex M4 32bit processor
• 192KB Flash and 24KB RAM
• Interface: SPI, UART, I2C, PDM, and 12bit ADC
• Integrated high-performance PCB antenna
• Outline: 3.25 x 8.55 x 1.00mm MAX
• Operating Temperature range: -40 to 85 deg-C
• FCC/ISED/MIC (Japan) approved
• ETSI EN 300 328 v2.1.1 conducted test report available
• RoHS compliant / Complete Lead Free
• Smart wristband, Smart glasses
• Remote control ring
• Heart rate monitor
• Pressure monitor
• Blood glucose meter
• Mobile accessories
Don't forget to include a design idea in the comments below in order to be entered!