Designed for a wide variety of applications, the ND Series sensors support up to 7 pressure ranges in one device. This advanced capability coupled with the ND Series’ digital filtering and 50/60Hz notch filter provides a single sensor solution to support all differential pressure requirements. The ND Series will simplify product designs, accelerate time to market, and reduce sensor inventory costs by up to a factor of 7.
Superior Sensor Technology is giving away a complete evaluation system for the new ND Series of differential pressure sensors.
What’s in the Box?
- Evaluation board
- Connector cable
- USB drive with software and documentation
- Five differential pressure sensors with varying ranges:
- ND110: ±125 to ±2.5K Pa (±0.5 to ±10 inH2O)
- ND120: ±250 to ±5K Pa (±1 to ±20 inH2O)
- ND130: ±500 to ±7.5K Pa (±2 to ±30 inH2O)
- ND210: ±62.5 to ±2.5K Pa (±0.25 to ±10 inH2O)
- ND005D: ±34.5 to ±345 mBar (±0.5 to ±5 psi)
Key Features/Specifications of ND Series
- Up to 7 Selectable Pressure Ranges per Device
- 16-bit resolution (each selected range)
- Exceptional Zero Stability
- Integrated 50/60Hz Notch Filter
- Selectable Bandwidth Filter from 1.0Hz to 200Hz
- Output Data Rate up to 444Hz
- Total Error Band less than 0.15% FSS
- Very High Accuracy +/- 0.05% of Selected Range
- Long Term Stability +/- 0.05% FSS
- Temperature Compensated -20°C to 85°C
- Supply Voltage Compensation
- Fully Integrated Compensation Math
For additional information, click here.