Design Contest Winners Announced!
- Grand Prize Winner: Model Rocket Data Acquisition and Telemetry by djdesigns
- Second Prize Winner: Hygromax 630 by avitron
- Third Prize Winner: MAX32630FTHR as a VR Controller by bowenfeng
AAC, Digi-Key and Maxim Integrated, are partnering to give away 50 MAX32630FTHR boards in our first ever design contest. All entrants have until April 14, 2017 to submit a design idea to be selected to receive 1 of 50 free boards. These 50 will then have until June 13, 2017 to submit a project documenting all aspects of the design. Judges from AAC, Digi-Key, and Maxim will pick the 3 ultimate winners of the design contest to be announced June 27, 2017.
- The 1st place grand prize winner will win a Microsoft Hololens Development Edition!
- The 2nd place winner will receive a Saleae Logic Pro 16 and $500 Digi-Key Store Credit
- The 3rd place winner will receive $500 Digi-Key Store Credit
Take a look at the information below, get your creative juices flowing, and don't forget to enter the contest.
About the Board
The MAX32630FTHR board is a rapid development platform designed to help engineers quickly implement battery optimized solutions with the MAX32630 ARM® Cortex®-M4F microcontroller. With 2MB flash and 512KB low leakage SRAM, the MAX32630 has plenty of memory and horsepower to enable highly intelligent sensor and actuator nodes. The board also includes the MAX14690 wearable PMIC to provide optimal power conversion and battery management.
The form factor is a small 0.9in by 2.0in dual row header footprint compatible with breadboards and off-the-shelf peripheral expansion boards. On-board peripherals include a dual-mode Bluetooth® module, micro SD card connector, 6-axis accelerometer/-gyro, RGB indicator LED, and pushbutton. This power-optimized flexible platform provides quick proof-of-concepts and early software development to accelerate time to market. Download the code for the MAX32630FTHR on ARMmbed here.
More information on this board is included in the data sheet.
To Enter You Must:
- Login or Register with AAC to agree to the terms & conditions.
- Submit Your Project Idea. In 150-200 words, describe how you would use 1 of the 3 boards above, and enter it into the comment box below. The 125 best ideas will each receive one of the boards, free of cost, to make their project idea a reality
- Design and Build Your Project. Using your board, develop your project, making sure you adhere to the project requirements.
- Submit Your Completed Project. You will then post a short video to YouTube demonstrating your project in action. Submit your video link and your project files through your AAC Blog. Make sure to add the tag #MakeWithMaxim to your post. Winners will be selected to win 1 of 3 Grand Prizes.