Congratulations to our winners!
Daniel Robinson, Darrell Gloshen, Frederick Largilliere, Chris Sherwood, Stephen Salgaller.
As innovators, meet the technological expectations of our modern world through Maxim Integrated’s nanoPower solutions. Today’s devices are rapidly shrinking with an ever-increasing demand for greater functionality. Nanopower enables designers to extend a tiny device’s overall operation and shelf life through one of the best techniques available—lowering it’s quiescent current (IQ).
Enter the giveaway by registering below and commenting with a design idea. Five winners will be awarded one of each evaluation kits and one grand prize winner will receive the nanoPower products along with a Prusa 3D printer.
- 300nA Quiescent Supply Current into OUT
- True Shutdown Mode
- 400mV to 5.5V Input Range
- 95% Peak Efficiency
- 0.88V Minimum Startup Voltage
- 1.8V to 5V Output Voltage Range
- 225mA, 500mA, and 1A Peak Inductor Current Limit
- 2mm x 2mm 6-Pin μDFN
- 0.88mm x 1.4mm 6-Bump WLP (2 x 3, 0.4mm Pitch)
- Use as a High-Efficiency Microcontroller for Wearable Devices
- Power Management Capacity Maximizes Uptime for Battery Applications
- Optimal Peripheral Mix Provides Platform Scalability
MAX17222 Evaluation Kit
- Battery-Powered Medical Equipment
- Low-Power Wireless Communication Products
- Optical Heart-Rate Monitoring (OHRM) LED Drivers
- Primary-Cell Portable Systems
- Secondary-Cell Portable Systems
- Supercapacitor Backup for RTC/Alarm Buzzers
- Tiny, Low-Power IoT Sensors
- Wearable Devices
MAX32660 Evaluation Kit
- Fitness Monitors
- Industrial Sensors
- Optical Modules: QSFP-DD, QSFP, 400G
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sports Watches
- Wearable Medical Patches
To Enter You Must:
- Fill our the form and agree to the terms & conditions.
- You’re creative! Leave a comment below and tell us how you’re going to use these boards.