As innovators, meet the technological expectations of our modern world through Maxim Integrated’s nanoPower solutions. Today’s devices are rapidly shrinking with an ever-increasing demand for greater functionality. Nanopower enables designers to extend a tiny device’s overall operation and shelf life through one of the best techniques available—lowering it’s quiescent current (IQ).
Enter the giveaway by registering below and commenting with a design idea. Five winners will be awarded one of each evaluation kits and one grand prize winner will receive the nanoPower products along with a Prusa 3D printer.
- 300nA Quiescent Supply Current into OUT
- True Shutdown Mode
- 400mV to 5.5V Input Range
- 95% Peak Efficiency
- 0.88V Minimum Startup Voltage
- 1.8V to 5V Output Voltage Range
- 225mA, 500mA, and 1A Peak Inductor Current Limit
- 2mm x 2mm 6-Pin μDFN
- 0.88mm x 1.4mm 6-Bump WLP (2 x 3, 0.4mm Pitch)
- Use as a High-Efficiency Microcontroller for Wearable Devices
- Power Management Capacity Maximizes Uptime for Battery Applications
- Optimal Peripheral Mix Provides Platform Scalability
MAX17222 Evaluation Kit
- Battery-Powered Medical Equipment
- Low-Power Wireless Communication Products
- Optical Heart-Rate Monitoring (OHRM) LED Drivers
- Primary-Cell Portable Systems
- Secondary-Cell Portable Systems
- Supercapacitor Backup for RTC/Alarm Buzzers
- Tiny, Low-Power IoT Sensors
- Wearable Devices
MAX32660 Evaluation Kit
- Fitness Monitors
- Industrial Sensors
- Optical Modules: QSFP-DD, QSFP, 400G
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sports Watches
- Wearable Medical Patches
To Enter You Must:
- Fill our the form and agree to the terms & conditions.
- You’re creative! Leave a comment below and tell us how you’re going to use these boards.