Giveaway has ended to win 1 of 5 CryptoAuth Trust Platform Development Kits.
Don’t miss out on the chance to win a Microchip CryptoAuth Trust Platform Development Kit by participating in our partnered giveaway with Avnet Silica!
This kit, which includes the CryptoAuth Trust Platform — the newest addition to the CryptoAuthentication evaluation kits — is used for exploring and implementing solutions for the IoT space with a pre-provisioned ATECC608A Trust&GO, pre-configured TrustFLEX, and fully customizable TrustCUSTOM products.
Microchip development tools, when used with Microchip provisioning systems, allow for even low volume projects to easily and readily implement secure authentication into their application. The Trust&GO and TrustFLEX products allow for an easy way to add hardware security to IoT Cloud solutions, accessory authentication, IP Protection, and firmware verification.
• ATSAMD21E18A Host MCU pre-programmed with kit Protocol Firmware
• 3 Secure Elements:
- Trust&GO - ATECC608A-TNGTLS
- TrustFLEX - ATECC608A-TFLXTLS Prototype
- TrustCUSTOM - ATECC608A-MAHDA
• Debugger helps to read the debug information from the MCU
• A dual port USB Hub that passes data between upstream and downstream devices
• Compatible with Microchip Development Platforms - MPLABX and Atmel Studio 7
• USB connector for easy connection to the PC
• DIP Switches for easy switching of the SDA lines between the on-board devices and mikroBUS
For a more detailed overview of Reference Boards, Evaluation Boards, and Function Boards Demonstrating Ready-to-Go Embedded IoT Solutions, check out this Avnet Silica and Microchip IoT-specific board brochure!