Congratulations to our winners!
Henry B. & Francis G..
Mouser is giving away 2 Intel® Aero Compute Boards! The Intel® Aero Compute Board is a purpose-built, UAV developer kit powered by a quad-core Intel® Atom™ processor. The board combines compute, storage, communications, and flexible I/O in a form-factor the size of a standard playing card. Match the board with the optional Vision Accessory Kit and have endless opportunities to launch sophisticated drone applications into the sky. For more information about the board, view the datasheet.
About the Board
- Operating System: Linux 4.4.3-yocto-standard OS
- Processor: Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Processor
- Display: 1 micro HDMI 1.4b
- USB: 1 USB 3.0 On-the-Go (OTG) connector
- Wi-Fi: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260; 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO
- Storage Embedded: 32GB eMMC
- Camera Interface: MIPI (CSI-2) 4-lanes + 1 lane connector
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3-1600
- I/O Expansion: 80-pin flexible I/O connector
- Storage Expansion: microSD memory card slot M.2 connector 1 lane PCIe for SSD
- Camera Expansion: MIPI CSI-2 (4 lanes + 1 lane) Intel RealSense camera (R200) with dedicated USB3.0 connector
- Dimensions: 88×63×20mm (includes heatsink)
- Weight: 30g board only; less than 60g board with heatsink