Sensor Evaluation Board Easily evaluate the sensing capabilities of various sensors with this Sensor Evaluation Board.
Giveaway ends in 2 days to win 1 Sensor Evaluation Board.
Enter our partnered giveaway with Omron to win one of three 2JCIE-EV series Sensor Evaluation Boards. With these easy to connect sensor boards, you will have access to already mounted temperature, humidity, light, barometric pressure, noise, and acceleration sensors. Let us know in the ideas section what board you are interested in, what you would want to evaluate with that board, and also fill out the below form for your chance to win one of three boards!
• Supports 3 Platforms: Raspberry Pi (2JCIE-EV01-RP1), Arduino (2JCIE-EV01-AR1), and Feather (2JCIE-EV01-FT1)
• Six Type of Sensing Functions Included: Temperature, Humidity, Light, Air Pressure, Noise and Acceleration
• The boards can be connected to OMRON sensors: MEMS thermal sensor, MEMS flow sensor, light convergent reflective sensor, air quality sensor, etc. These must be purchased separately outside of the giveaway program.
• Includes a connector that supports Qwiic sensors
• Cable harness included for giveaway winner- must be purchased separately outside of the giveaway program. See datasheet for more information.
• Easily implement the development of a new IoT system that senses a wide variety of environmental information
• No software program preparation needed
• Supports open platform-sample source code available on GitHub
• Evaluate Omron sensors easily with whichever board is preferred
*Only one board and corresponding harness is awarded- additional sensors should be acquired by the winner