Register below to earn a chance to win an EYSLSNZWW Bluetooth® 5.0 low energy module developer kit from TAIYO YUDEN.
The new EYSLCNZWW is an ultra-compact Bluetooth® 5 module that measures only 3.25× 8.55 × 1.00 mm. It features an nRF52810 IC, an ARM Cortex M4 32-bit processor, 192 KB of flash, and 24 KB of RAM, making it ideal for many small applications such as smart wearables and mobile accessories.
- Frequency: 2402 to 2480 MHz with +4dBm Output power
- Single power supply: 1.7– 3.6V
- Single Mode Bluetooth low energy
- Bluetooth 5.0 low energy 2Mbps mode
- Integrated System Clock
- ARM Cortex M4 32bit processor
- 192KB Flash and 24KB RAM
- Interface: SPI, UART, I2C, PDM, and 12bit ADC
- Integratedhigh-performancee PCB antenna
- Outline: 3.25 x 8.55 x 1.00mm MAX
- Operating Temperature range: -40 to 85 deg-C
- FCC/ISED/MIC (Japan) approved
- ETSI EN 300 328 v2.1.1 conducted test report available
- RoHS compliant / Complete Lead Free
- Smart wristband, Smart glasses
- Remote control ring
- Heart rate monitor
- Pressure monitor
- Blood glucose meter
- Mobile accessories
Don't forget to include a design idea in the comments below in order to be entered!