All About Circuits and Infineon Technologies are partnering to giveaway two 65 W USB-PD/PPS reference designs with gallium nitride.
This 65 W reference design features Infineon's QR flyback chipset, the EZ-PD™ PAG1S and PAG1P controllers, coupled with a 600V high-voltage CoolGaN™ e-mode HEMT.
Reference design features:
- Universal input voltage of 90Vac – 265Vac
- Supports USB PD 3.0
- Fixed PDO: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A
- PPS: 3.3V-21V/3.25A
- Board dimension: 52x42x22 mm3
- Passes CoC Tier 2 and DoE Level VI Efficiency standards
- Passes CISPR 32 Class B CE standard
- Low BOM cost with a simple primary start-up controller (PAG1P) and an integrated SR+PD controller (PAG1S)
Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to win!
For more board related details - click HERE
Stay tuned by receiving updates on USB Type-C chargers/adapters straight to your inbox – click HERE.
Interested in Infineon's semiconductor offering for USB-C chargers/adapters? Click HERE
Online trainings have been prepared by Infineon experts, click HERE
Great opportunity to try out a GaN design.
Sounds like a pretty open and flexible product
I am working on a low-cost linear programmable power supply (0-18V 0-3A) for hobbyists and students. Since the voltage of a PD PSU can be varied on the fly, the heat dissipation will be much lower than using a fixed voltage power supply. Hence considering this Kit.