EVALSHNBV01 Sensor Hub Nano
Infineon’s Sensor Hub Nano is a battery-powered, Bluetooth-connected prototyping and evaluation platform for the DPS310 pressure sensor.
The DPS310 is a small, low-power, high-accuracy pressure sensor that also provides temperature measurements. It can be set to different levels of precision and measurement modes to optimize the measurement and current consumption to the application, and it is based on a capacitive sensing technique that is stable across temperature changes. It's suitable for indoor and outdoor navigation, health and sports wearables, and drones.
The board also includes an Infineon XMC4500 MCU that retrieves data from the DPS310 and sends it to the Windows or Android apps via the Bluetooth module.
- Pressure range: 300 - 1200 hPa
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Precision: ±0.005 hPa (±0.05 m)
- Bluetooth connection to PC or phone
- Rechargeable battery (via micro-USB)
- Dimensions: 30 x 15 x 10 mm