NXP’s LPC54600 MCU family aim to provide the performance, efficiency, and connectivity for next-generation IoT applications. The MCUs are based on an ARM® Cortex®-M4 at up to 180 MHz with DSP support for data-intensive applications.
The devices offer up to 21 communication interfaces, including CAN, USB 2.0, ethernet, and 10 FlexComm interfaces that can be configured to different serial protocols. Additional peripherals include a TFT LCD controller, DMA with up to 30 channels, and a 12-bit, 5 Msps ADC.
LPC54600 MCUs offer power efficiency as low as 120 µA/MHz and sleep, deep-sleep, and deep power-down modes, with multiple wake-up sources, including FlexComm peripherals.
- ARM® Cortex®-M4 @ up to 180 MHz
- Current: as low as 120 µA/MHz
- Interfaces: TFT LCD, CAN, USB 2.0, Ethernet, SDIO, FlexComm, Smart Card
- GPIO: Up to 171
- Memory: 512 KB Flash, 200 KB RAM, 16 KB EEPROM
- External memory controller
- 30-channel DMA