Power Integrations SCALE-iDriver ICs are galvanically isolated, single-channel gate driver ICs based on FluxLink magneto-inductive communications technology, which provides increased robustness, stability, and safety over traditional options.
SCALE-iDrivers ICs provide up to 8 A of peak drive current and include an Advanced Safe Shut Down mechanism that protects MOSFETs and IGBTs from damage in short circuit conditions by monitoring desaturation levels.
The drivers reduce component count and use an eSOP package with a compact footprint that provides 9.5 mm of creepage and clearance, resulting in a smaller design. Power Integrations SCALE-iDriver ICs are designed for industrial drives, solar inverters, EVs, and power supplies.
- Peak drive current: 2.5 A to 8.0 A
- Suitable for 600 V, 650 V, 1200 V IGBTs and MOSFETs
- Switching frequency: Up to 250 kHz
- Rail-to-rail stabilized output voltage
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Protections: UVLO, short circuit, Advanced Soft Shut Down