ADI LTC6363 Differential Amplifiers
Analog Devices LTC6363 family of high-precision, low-power differential amplifiers have rail-to-rail outputs with linearity and noise optimized to drive high-resolution SAR ADCs.
LTC6363 amplifiers are available in variants with the gain set by external resistors or with fixed gain using precision laser-trimmed on-chip resistors. The devices have low input-referred noise, offset voltage, gain error and drift, as well as a high common mode rejection for high-precision applications.
The amplifiers have a typical active current consumption of 1.7mA at 3V and 20µA in shutdown mode, enabling use in battery-powered applications. LTC6363 amplifiers can operate from a 2.8V to 11V supply and are available in compact MSOP and DFN packages.
- Rail-to-rail outputs optimized to drive SAR ADCs
- User-set gain or fixed gain options
- Fixed gain set by precision laser-trimmed on-chip resistors
- 2.9nV/√Hz input-referred noise
- 45ppm maximum gain error, 0.5ppm/°C maximum gain error drift
- 94dB minimum CMRR
- 1.7mA active supply current (VS = 3V)
- 20µA (VS = 3V) low power shutdown
- 2.8V (±1.4V) to 11V (±5.5V) supply voltage
- 8-lead MSOP
- 2mm x 3mm 8-lead DFN
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.