Advantech WISE-6610 Industrial LoRaWAN Gateways | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Advantech WISE-6610 Industrial LoRaWAN Gateways
Advantech WISE-6610 Industrial LoRaWAN Gateways provide reliable and high-performance connectivity for industrial IoT networks. The WISE-6610 can create private or public LoRaWAN networks with options for 868MHz or 915MHz operation and support for up to 500 nodes, with a robust RJ-45 ethernet interface for connecting to the local.
The gateways offer a web interface with extensive network configuration options as well as support for VPN tunneling to ensure secure communication. The gateways offer enhanced memory and can host custom applications to bring intelligent processing to the edge.
Advantech WISE-6610 gateways can operate from a wide 9V to 36V supply and have low power consumption, enabling solar and battery-powered operation. The design supports DIN rail and wall mounting for flexible installation and can operate from -40°C to +75°C.
- Long-range LoRaWAN Network:
- Frequency: 868MHz or 915MHz
- Nodes supported: 100 or 500
- 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 LAN Interface
- 1.5-kV magnetic isolation
- VPN tunneling: Open VPN client and server and P2P, L2TP, PPTP, GRE, EasyVPN, IPSec with IKEv1 and IKEv2
- Enhanced memory for hosting custom software applications
- Power supply: 9VDC to 36VDC
- Power consumption: 3.1mW to 40mW
- DIN rail and wall mounting design
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.