AMPHENOL Advanced Sensors Telaire Sensors | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
AMPHENOL Advanced Sensors Telaire Sensors
Amphenol Advanced Sensors Telaire T3022 CO2 sensors are cost-effective CO2 sensors best utilized in harsh environments.
The T3022 sensor is factory calibrated and integrates Telaire’s patented ABC Logic algorithm that eliminates the need for recalibration in most applications. The sensor uses non-dispersive infrared measurements with gold-plated optics with a measurement range of 0 to 5000ppm.
The sensor has external tabs for easy mounting, is IP65 rated, and can operate at up to 50°C. It outputs measurements over an I2C interface for easy integration with the host controller.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors Telaire T3022 CO2 sensors are ideal for a variety of HVAC and demand-based ventilation systems.
- Cost-effective CO2 sensor for OEMs
- ABC Logic algorithm eliminates recalibration in most applications
- Factory calibrated with lifetime calibration warranty
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) measurement method
- Diffusion or flow-through sampling
- Measurement range: 0ppm to 5000ppm
- External tabs for easy mounting/installation
- Output: I2C
- 1.0m or 1.8m cable with JST or Molex connector
- Applications: Air-air heat exchanger volume control, Residential demand-based ventilation, Self-contained ventilation system control, HVAC control
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.