AMPHENOL Commercial Waterproof Micro USB 2.0 Connectors
Amphenol Commercial Waterproof Micro USB 2.0 connectors feature an optimized shell structure design with a full metal shield to protect against EMI, RFI, and ESD.
The connector complies with USB 2.0 specifications and can transmit data at up to 480 Mbps. It supports fast charging with 1.8A power contacts and is capable of supporting 3A.
The connector has a robust shell hold-down design for improved peeling force and is rated for 10,000 cycles minimum, ensuring a long useful life for devices that are frequently plugged and unplugged. Amphenol Commercial Waterproof Micro USB 2.0 connectors use epoxy glue-based plastic sealing and meet IPX4 ratings.
- Full metal shield protects against EMI, RFI, and ESD
- Compliant to USB 2.0 specifications
- Up to 480Mbps transmission
- 1.8A power contacts for fast charging
- Supports up to 3A for custom needs
- Robust shell hold down design for increased peeling force
- Durability: 10,000 cycle unplug / plug 8N (0.81 Kgf) min
- Epoxy glue-based plastic sealing meets IPX4 ratings
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.