AMPHENOL ICC - FLM Series Zhaga Book 20 Connectors | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
AMPHENOL ICC - FLM Series Zhaga Book 20 Connectors
Amphenol FLM series are compliant with the Zhaga Book 20 standard, which specifies two-position connectors for smart lighting applications using the DALI-2 interface.
The FLM series features a Poka Yoke design to ensure proper mating alignment and a low-profile dimple latch that provides secure mating while allowing for easy unmating. Finger-proof plugs are available with crimp socket contacts for high volume assembly or with tool-free poke-in terminations for easy field assembly.
SMT receptacles are offered in right angle and vertical configurations for flexibility in wire-to-board applications and have molded alignment pegs to secure the connector during soldering, while a crimp socket receptacle allows for wire-to-wire installations. FLM series connectors are rated for up to 7A and 250V.
- 2 position separable interface with Poka Yoke features for proper mating
- Enables DALI-2 protocol
- Compliant with all Zhaga Book 20 specifications
- Integrated low-profile dimple latch for secure mating and easy unmating
- 5N minimum retention force
- Finger proof plug design
- Crimp socket contacts for high volume assembly
- Poke-in wire termination for field service/assembly
- SMT receptacles
- Right-angle and Vertical configurations
- Diamond-shaped alignment pegs
- Crimp socket receptacle for wire-to-wire applications
- Current: 7A (with 18AWG wire)
- Voltage: 250V (AC/DC)
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.