Amphenol ICC ix Industrial™ IP20 Connectors | Tech SpecsOctober 09, 2020 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Amphenol ICC ix Industrial™
Amphenol ICC ix Industrial connectors support 10 gig ethernet and PoE, but they have a 10mm pitch and are 75% smaller than a regular RJ45 connector. This lets you increase port density without sacrificing performance.
The connectors also have 2-point metal latches that prevent accidental disconnection in high vibration applications, while heavy-duty solder tabs keep the connector firmly attached to the PCB. ix Industrial connectors offer 360 degree shielding for robust EMI immunity in electrically noisy environments.
They can also be used for signal and bus connections or other interfaces with keyed housings to ensure proper installation.
- 10 position connector with Cat6A 10GBASE-T performance and PoE capability
- 10mm pitch and 75% smaller than RJ45 for greater port density
- 2-point metal latching prevents accidental disconnection
- Heavy duty shield solder hold-down tabs on PCB mount receptacles
- 360° shielding through mated pair for excellent noise immunity
- Keyed housings (Type-A, -B, -C) for Ethernet, Signal/Bus, and other ports
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.