Amphenol ICC Zhaga Book 18 Compliant FLS Series | Tech Specs
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Amphenol ICC Zhaga Book 18 Compliant FLS Series
The Zhaga Book 18 compliant FLS series is ideal for smart outdoor lighting applications, such as roadway and city lighting, enabling dimming control, wireless connectivity, sensing, and more.
The FLS receptacle has four contacts for power, DALI, and digital I/O. Its tool-less design and single hole mounting allows for easy installation. The FLS extension module and dome provide a rugged, sealed enclosure for a photocell or sensor module assembly and snap on to the receptacle, with 40 or 80 millimeter diameter options and dome heights up to 60 millimeters in clear or grey polycarbonate.
- Zhaga Book 18 compliant: smart outdoor lighting applications
- Designed for sensor modules used in dimming control, wireless connectivity, sensing, and more
- Receptacle: 4 contacts for power, DALI, and digital I/O
- Tool-less poke-in termination and single-hole mount for easy installation
- Domes provide rugged, sealed (IP65/IP66) protection to module electronics
- Domes: 40mm or 80mm diameter, up to 60mm height, clear or grey polycarbonate
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.