Amphenol ICC Zhaga Book 20 - FLM Series | Tech SpecsOctober 08, 2020 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Amphenol ICC Zhaga Book 20 - FLM Series
Amphenol ICC’s FLM series connectors were chosen as the design standard for the Zhaga Book 20, which specifies DALI interface connectors for indoor luminaires.
The connectors have a low-profile dimple latch for secure mating and easy unmating, while a Poka Yoke design ensures proper alignment. Pin contact connectors are offered in PCB mount variants for wire-to-board applications or as wire termination housings for use with crimp contacts in wire-to-wire applications. PCB receptacles are surface mounted and offered in vertical or right-angle variants and have molded mounting pegs to aid assembly and soldering
Sockets feature a finger-proof design and are available for use with crimp contacts or with integrated contacts that provide tool-free poke-in termination.
- Zhaga Book 20 compliant DALI-2 interface
- Low-profile dimple latch for secure mating and easy unmating
- Poka Yoke design ensures proper alignment
- LEX-MR Receptacles: PCB mount or wire termination housings for crimp contacts
- SMT PCB receptacles: Vertical or right-angle with SMT tails and molded mounting pegs
- LEX-LP Plugs: IP20 finger-proof design, crimp contacts or integrated poke-in contacts
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.