Amphenol Industrial Micro-B Series Connectors
Amphenol Industrial Micro-B series connectors provide high performance, cost-effective connections in a small space for industrial applications. The Micro-B series is constructed from high strength, lightweight aluminum with a triple bayonet ¼ turn coupling for quick, secure, and tool-less mating, and an internal EMI ground spring ensures excellent shell-to-shell conductivity.
The connectors are available with 5 keying options to ensure proper installation, are rated for 500 mating cycles, and provide protection up to IP67 when mated. The Micro-B series use size 22D stamped and formed crimp contacts available in tape and reel to simplify the termination process, and high density insert patterns to fit more circuits into the small connector space.
- Shell: high strength aluminum, gray ZnNi or electroless nickel finish
- Coupling: ¼ turn triple bayonet, positive locking
- Shielding: Internal EMI spring for excellent shell-to-shell conductivity
- Durability: up to 500 mating cycles
- Ingress Protection: up to IP67 when mated (configuration dependent)
- Contacts: Size 22D stamped and formed crimp
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.