AMPHENOL LTW M Series Sensor Connectors
Amphenol LTW’s M12 push-in field-installable connectors are rugged and waterproof, designed for use in wireless infrastructure, surveillance, industrial, transportation, and other harsh applications.
The connectors feature a patented push-in terminal design enabling fast and reliable wire termination in three simple steps. Once assembled and mated, the connectors are IP68 rated when mated. They’re also corrosion-resistant and have a -40°C to +105°C temperature range, providing a robust connection in a wide range of application environments.
Connectors are available with 3 to 8 contacts with a current rating up to 4A per contact. Amphenol LTW offers both male and female connectors with a screw-type locking mechanism and A, B, or D coding to prevent mismating.
- Patented push-in terminal
- Termination: Unlock switch, insert stripped wires, click & lock switch
- Waterproof rating: IP68 mated (24 hours at 1 meter)
- Temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
- Contacts: 3 to 8
- 4A current rating for 3 to 5 contacts
- 2A current rating for 6 or 8 contacts
- Connector Types: Male and female
- Locking mechanism: screw type
- Coding: A, B, and D-coded
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.