AMPHENOL SINE SYSTEMS AT/ATM BoardLock Connectors
Amphenol Sine Systems BoardLock™ connectors are reliable and environmentally sealed for heavy equipment, transportation, industrial, off-road, and other harsh environment applications.
BoardLock headers can carry data or power, with ratings up to 25A and 250VDC. They feature a compact, durable, and lightweight design and provide designers versatility with flanged or flangeless, straight or right angle, and snap-lock or screw-lock configurations.
The connectors are IP67 when mated, can withstand high levels of thermal shock, mechanical shock, and vibration, and be used up to 125°C at their rated current. Various keying and color options are available, and all BoardLock headers accept A-Series components and other industry-standard mating connectors.
- Current ratings up to 25A
- 250VDC operating voltage rating
- Options: flanged or flangeless, straight or right angle, snap-lock or screw-lock
- IP67 in the mated condition
- Withstands thermal shock, 50g mechanical shock, and 20g vibration
- Temperature range: -55°C to +125°C at rated current
- Accepts A Series™ components and other industry-standard connectors
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.