AMPHENOL SINE SYSTEMS ATM Series Automotive Connector | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
AMPHENOL SINE SYSTEMS ATM Series Automotive Connector
The Amphenol Sine Systems ATM Series™ Automotive Connectors are a miniature version of the AT Series™ and are ideal for smaller wire gauge applications. With wire gauge ranges from 22 AWG to 16 AWG, these connectors can feature a maximum current capacity of 7.5 A, a 1500V minimum dielectric value, and an insulation resistance greater than 20 MΩ when 1000 VDC are applied. Fully compatible with existing industry-standard products, these connectors are a high-performance and cost-effective solution that can be leveraged in heavy-duty equipment and transportation, as well as marine, diagnostic, military, alternative energy, and agricultural applications. The Amphenol Sine Systems ATM Series™ automotive Connectors feature environmental seals for superior seal retention capabilities and Amphenol Sine Systems RockSolid™ contact technology for increased reliability.
- Amphenol Sine Systems ATM Series™
- Miniature version of the AT Series™ connectors
- Wire ranges from 22AWG through 16AWG
- 7.5A (maximum) current capacity
- Meets or exceeds 1500V minimum dielectric value
- Insulation resistance at 25°C greater than 20MΩ when 1000VDC are applied
- Fully compatible with existing industry-standard products
- Heavy duty
- Alternative energy
- Agricultural industries
- Quality build
- Environmental seals for superior seal retention capabilities
- Amphenol Sine Systems RockSolid contact technology for increased reliability
For more information, visit Mouser.com.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.