Analog Devices Condition-Based Monitoring
Analog Devices’ Condition-Based Monitoring solutions include sensing, signal chain, and communications technologies that can be combined to effectively and efficiently monitor factory equipment.
Analog Devices’ vibration sensors, with high dynamic range, wide bandwidth, and low noise, can detect wear, imbalance, and other irregularities in machines. iCoupler® and isoPower® technology enable digital interface and isolation without many of the limitations of optocoupler-based solutions.
To connect everything, Analog Devices’ offers industrial ethernet solutions that provide protocol flexibility and the high reliability and determinism required for Industry 4.0 networks, while SmartMesh® wireless solutions provide low-power, scalable wireless communication designed for the harshest industrial environments.
- CBM solutions: sensing, signal chain, and communication for Industry 4.0
- ADXL100x vibration sensors: High dynamic range, wide bandwidth, low noise
- Detect wear, imbalance, misalignment, and other irregularities
- fido5100: real-time ethernet switch with support for all industrial protocols
- Supported protocols: PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP, POWERLINK, and SERCOS III
- SmartMesh: low power, reliability, resilience, and scalability
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.