Analog Devices Digital to Analog Converters
Analog Devices’ LTC2662 family of five-channel current-source DACs provide high-compliance current source outputs for tunable lasers, optical amplifiers, resistive heaters, current-mode biasing and other applications.
The LTC2662 is available with a per-channel programmable range from 300mA to 3.125mA and with 16-bit or 12-bit resolution. Each output channel operates from a separate supply input ranging from 2.85V to 33V, and internal switches allow any output to be pulled to the optional negative supply.
A 1V guaranteed dropout enables support for loads up to 32V. The LTC2662 integrates an analog mux to monitor voltages and currents as well as a precision 1.25V reference, with the option to use an external reference. Commercial, industrial, and automotive temperature grade parts are available.
- Per-Channel Programmable Output Ranges: 300mA, 200mA, 100mA, 50mA, 25mA, 12.5mA, 6.25mA, 3.125mA
- 16-bit or 12-bit programming resolution for all ranges
- Separate Voltage Supply per Output Channel
- Supply Voltage: 2.85V to 33V
- Internal switches to optional negative supply
- 1V guaranteed dropout at 200mA
- Analog mux monitors voltages and currents
- Integrated precision 1.25V reference
- Can use external reference
- Temperature Grades:
- Commercial: 0°C to 70°C
- Industrial: -40°C to 85°C
- Automotive: -40°C to 125°C
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.