ANALOG DEVICES INC. AD4695 & AD4696 16-Channel 16-Bit SAR ADCs | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
ANALOG DEVICES INC. AD4695 & AD4696 16-Channel 16-Bit SAR ADCs
Analog Devices Incorporated’s AD4695 and AD4696 16-Channel 16-Bit Successive Approximation Register (SAR) Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC) are optimized for use in space-constrained, multi-channel, precision data acquisition systems and monitoring circuits.
These low-power devices include a true 16-bit SAR ADC core with no missing codes and offers advanced digital functionality makes the AD4695 and AD4696 compatible with a variety of low-power digital hosts. The low Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) clock-rate requirements, on-chip customizable channel sequencers, and oversampling and decimation reduce the burden on the digital host system.
With the new Easy Drive™ technology, these ADCs feature a fully passive sampling network that automatically cancels the differential input current to relax the drive requirements of the Analog Front End (AFE) and reference circuitry.
- AD4695 & AD4696 16-Channel 16-Bit SAR ADCs
- Precision data acquisition systems
- Monitoring circuits
- Enhanced digital functionality reduces burden on the digital host system
- Low-crosstalk multiplexer
- Overvoltage clamp input current protection up to 5 mA on each analog input
- Threshold detection alerts
- Autonomous conversion (autocycle) mode
- Fast conversion time and dual-SDO mode allows low SPI clock rates
- Customizable channel sequencer
- On-chip oversampling and decimation
- Easy Drive™
- Reduced analog input and reference drive requirements
- Analog input high-Z mode and reference input high-Z mode removes the need for dedicated high-speed ADC drivers and reference buffers
- Simplifies system designs
- Reduce component count
- Small footprint, high channel density
- 5.0mm x 5.0mm LFCSP32 package
For more information, visit Mouser.com.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.