AVX 00-6791 RF Coaxial IDC Connectors
AVX 6791 series RF Coaxial IDC Connectors are compact and enable fast termination of coaxial cables at a lower cost than conventional termination options and are ideal for space-constrained automotive and industrial designs.
The connectors can be used with signals up to 6 gigahertz and are rated for up to 0.5 amps and 125 volts, making them ideal for common wireless protocols. These connectors also feature an easy assembly process that can be automated to reduce cost and eliminate hand soldering.
The 6791 series is available for multiple cable sizes and has a seated height as low as 3.9 millimeters. They are also mechanically robust, with a peel off force up to 70 newtons and an operating temperature range from negative 40 to positive 105 degrees celsius.
- Supports signals up to 6GHz
- Current Rating: 0.5A (cable dependent)
- Voltage Rating: 125VAC
- Easy assembly process with ability to automate
- Supports cables with outer jacket diameter from 2.33mm to 3.10mm
- Minimum dimensions: 10mm x 6.6mm x 3.9mm (L x W x H, seated)
- Peel-off force: 70N horizontal, 20N vertical
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.