AVX 9286-300 Thru Wire Connectors
AVX 9286-300 series connectors are poke-home wire-to-wire connectors for heavier industrial wires and feature a smaller package than alternative solutions.
The series includes connectors for 12AWG to 18AWG solid or stranded wires, with ratings up to 15A and 600V. The connectors are easy to use, requiring a simple strip and poke-home insertion. The 9286-300 series uses a single-piece phosphor bronze contact with high force contact beams that provide a stable connection, while a center wire stop prevents over insertion.
AVX 9286-300 series connectors feature a glass-filled thermoplastic housing that is UL94 V-0 rated and measures as small as 17.5mm long by 6.0mm square, and it’s available in multiple colors to match wiring insulation colors for fast and easy assembly.
- Poke-Home connectors for 12AWG to 18AWG.
- Current rating up to 15A.
- Strip and poke-home wire insertion, twist and pull wire extraction.
- High force contact beams provide mechanical stability and wire retention.
- Integral wire stop prevents over insertion.
- UL94 V-0 glass-filled thermoplastic housings.
- Color-coded housings match wires for fast, easy assembly.
- Applications: industrial machine controls, commercial building, smart grid, solid state lighting.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.