BITTWARE (Molex) XUP-VV8 FPGA Accelerator Card | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
BITTWARE (Molex) XUP-VV8 FPGA Accelerator Card
BittWare’s XUP-VV8 FPGA Accelerator Cards provide large logic resources and high-density connectivity in a 3/4-length PCIe board.
The XUP-VV8 is available with Xilinx Virtex UltraScale+ VU9P or VU13P FPGAs, offering up to 3.8 million logic cells and 455Mb of embedded RAM. The cards have 4 QSFP-DD cages, supporting up to 8 100GbE or 32x 25GbE interfaces, with a jitter cleaner to support synchronous ethernet.
The cards also have four DIMM slots, each supporting up to 128GB DDR4 x72 modules with ECC, or up to 576Mb dual QDR-II+ x18 modules. The XUP-VV8 is available with air or liquid cooling options, has a board management controller for system monitoring and control, and has two OCuLink expansion boards to connect to accessory boards.
- Xilinx Virtex UltraScale+ VU9P or VU13P FPGA
- Up to 3.8M logic cells and 455Mb embedded RAM
- 4x QSFP-DD cages on front panel
- Up to 8x 100GbE, 32x 10/25GbE
- 4 DIMM sites, each supporting
- Up to 128Gbytes DDR4 x72 with ECC
- Up to 576Mbits dual QDR-II+ x18
- Air or liquid cooling
- Board Management Controller for system monitoring and control
- OCuLink: 2x ports on rear edge, connected to FPGA via 4x GTY transceivers
- Connect to accessory boards for custom expansion
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.