Coilcraft Ceramic Wirewound Chip Inductors | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Coilcraft Ceramic Wirewound Chip Inductors
Coilcraft 0402DC series ceramic wirewound chip inductors provide a high Q factor in a compact 0402 footprint, making them well-suited for use in smartphones, tablets, and other compact devices. The 0402DC series is AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified and available in values from 0.8nH to 120nH.
The wide range of values and Q factors that are as much as 40% higher than other 0402 inductors result in very low losses in high-frequency circuits, such as matching networks for both low band and high band antennas.
The inductors also have very high self-resonant frequency due to their wirewound construction, with SRF as high as 28.8GHz, as well as DCR that is 45% lower than other 0402 inductors.
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified
- -40°C to +125°C ambient
- +140°C max part temperature
- 112 inductance values available from 0.8nH to 120nH
- 0.1nH incremental steps from 2.8nH to 10nH
- Up to 40% higher Q factor than other 0402 inductors
- Q factor up to 162 at 2.4GHz
- Ideal for impedance matching for low band (700MHz to 960MHz) and high band (1710MHz to 2700MHz) antennas
- Very high SRF: up to 28.8GHz
- 45% lower DCR than competing inductors
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.