Coilcraft XEL Ultra-Low Loss Power Inductors
Coilcraft’s XEL3520 series of shielded power inductors are ideal for high frequency and high-temperature applications. The XEL3520 help designers maximize efficiency with low DCR and low AC losses at high switching frequencies.
The inductors include composite core material minimizing audible buzzing and provide soft saturation characteristics for superior current handling and the ability to withstand high current spikes. Coilcraft XEL3520 series inductors are available from 0.07µH to 1.2µH, with saturation current rated up to 18.5A and RMS current rated up to 27.2A.
The inductors can be used in ambient temperatures up to 125°C and are AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified.
- Low DCR and low AC losses for high switching frequencies (2MHz to 5MHz)
- Typical DCR as low as 2.45mΩ
- Composite construction minimizes audible buzzing
- Superior current handling with soft saturation characteristics
- Can withstand high current spikes
- Inductance values: 0.070µH to 1.2µH, ±20% tolerance
- Current ratings
- ISAT up to 18.5A (30% drop)
- IRMSup to 27.2A (40°C rise)
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 Qualified
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.