CUI INC. SWI10B 10W AC-DC Wall Plug Adapters | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
CUI INC. SWI10B 10W AC-DC Wall Plug Adapters
CUI SWI10B 10W AC-DC Wall Plug Adapters are compact and efficient adapters that meet the latest safety standards for ICT and AV equipment.
The adapters meet DoE Level VI efficiency standards and have no-load power consumption under 75mW, and they’re certified to the IEC 62368-1 safety standard set to supersede existing standards for ICT and AV equipment, providing designers a clear path to meeting these requirements. SWI10B adapters have a universal AC input range and can provide up to 12W of continuous output power at 5V or 12V. Output options include a USB Type-A connector as well as cabled options terminating in a micro USB or DC barrel connector.
They feature a Class II construction and have integrated over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
- DoE level VI efficiency
- <0.075W no-load power consumption
- IEC 62368-1 standards certified
- Set to supersede IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60065 standards
- 90VAC to 264VAC universal input voltage range
- North American and European style plugs available
- Up to 12W continuous power
- Output levels: 12V/1A or 5V/2A
- Output options: USB Type-A or cabled with USB Micro-B or Barrel Plug
- Over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.