CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR PSoC® 64 Standard Secure AWS Wi-Fi® BT Pioneer Kit | New Product BriefMarch 06, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR PSoC® 64 Standard Secure AWS Wi-Fi® BT Pioneer Kit
Cypress Semiconductor PSoC® 64 Standard Secure AWS Wi-Fi® BT Pioneer Kit is a low-cost development platform for creating IoT applications using the Amazon Web Services cloud platform. The kit is based on the PSoC 64 Standard Secure AWS MCU, which includes a 150MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 for the non-secure processing environment and a 100MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ pre-configured with a root-of-trust and secure processing environment running Trusted Firmware-M.
The MCU is FreeRTOS qualified and designed to work seamlessly with the AWS IoT Core. The kit also includes a Murata Type 1DX Module based on the Cypress CYW4343W single-chip solution for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The kit includes a KitProg3 programmer/debugger, 512Mbit of Quad SPI NOR Flash, Arduino Uno R3 headers for hardware expansion, a CapSense slider and buttons, and additional hardware for application versatility.
- PSoC 64 Standard Secure AWS MCU
- 150MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 (non-secure processing environment)
- 100MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ (pre-configured with a root-of-trust and secure processing environment running Trusted Firmware-M)
- MCU is FreeRTOS qualified and designed to work seamlessly with AWS IoT Core
- Murata Type 1DX Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Module: based on Cypress CYW4343W Wi-Fi + BT Combo Chip
- KitProg3 onboard SWD programmer/debugger with USB-UART/USB-I2C bridge functionality
- 512Mbit Quad SPI NOR Flash for fast, expandable memory for data and code
- CapSense slider (5 elements) and buttons (2x)
- Capable of self-capacitance or mutual-capacitance sensing methods
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.