Digi International AnywhereUSB Plus Peripheral Devices
Digi International’s AnywhereUSB Plus are remote, secure USB hubs that allow you to connect to USB devices over a network.
Anywhere USB Plus hubs provide USB 3.1 Gen 1 and gigabit ethernet ports, delivering high-speed data transmission across the network and connecting USB peripherals to remote PCs or virtual hosts. The hubs are available in desktop or panel mountable units with two or eight ports, and a 24-port rack mountable option with redundant power supplies and dual gigabit ethernet ports.
The 8-port and 24-port hubs also offer SFP+ ports for connecting to higher speed or fiber networks. Anywhere USB includes the Digi Remote Manager cloud-based management platform, which provides quick setup and configuration and the ability to monitor and maintain large installations.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with gigabit ethernet connectivity
- Easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
- 2-port or 8-port desktop or panel mountable
- 24-port rack mountable with redundant power supplies and dual gigabit ethernet
- SFP+ ports allow higher speed or fiber network connection
- 1x SFP+ on 8-port, 2x SFP+ on 24-port
- Includes Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.