Digi International Connect IT Console Access Servers | New Product BriefFebruary 29, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Digi International Connect IT Console Access Servers
The Digi Connect IT family of serial console servers from Digi is a scalable and flexible out-of-band solution to connect and manage IT assets in data centers or at remote locations. Digi Connect IT servers are available with 1 to 48 serial ports to monitor and manage connected devices.
The single-port Digi Connect IT Mini integrates an LTE CAT M modem, while the 4 to 48 port variants utilize Digi CORE plug-in LTE modems with a range of speed options and dual SIM slots with automatic or manual SIM swapping. The devices also offer standard networking ports for dual ISP connectivity and maximum uptime.
Users can manage Digi Connect IT console access servers and connected devices using the integrated web interface or the Digi Remote Manager central management platform.
- Serial Ports: 1, 4, 16, or 48
- Digi Connect IT Mini: integrated LTE CAT M modem
- Digi Connect IT 4/16/48: Plug-in Digi CORE LTE modems
- Digi CORE LTE modems:
- Up to LTE-Advanced CAT 6 (300M down/50M up)
- Dual SIM slots with automatic or manual swapping
- Wired connectivity: 2x Ethernet / 2x SFP+ on 16 and 48 port
- Ensures dual ISP connectivity for maximum uptime
- Managed through integrated web interface or Digi Remote Manager
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.