DIGI INTERNATIONAL IX20 Cellular Routers | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
DIGI INTERNATIONAL IX20 Cellular Routers
Digi IX20 cellular routers provide reliable, economical, and globally-deployable connectivity for digital signage, service terminals, industrial infrastructure, retail kiosks, and other devices requiring a secure connection.
IX20 cellular routers use Digi CORE® plug-in modems with dual SIM support for redundant connectivity. The modem can be replaced or upgraded as cellular standards evolve, and the routers use Digi SureLink® technology to ensure the connection is always available.
Digi IX20 cellular routers offer dual-band Wi-Fi, two ethernet ports and an RS-232 port. The routers have a high-performance architecture with advanced security and management features that enable its use in payment card and critical infrastructure applications.
Digi IX20 cellular routers also use Digi TrustFence® for device and data security and Digi Remote Manager® for easy management in the cloud.
- Global bands and single part number to simplify global distribution, deployment, and management
- Digi CORE plug-in modems
- Redundant connectivity with dual SIMs and Digi SureLink®
- Connectivity: dual-band Wi-Fi, 2x ethernet ports, 1x RS-232 port
- Advanced security and management for use in PCI or NERC-CIP compliant applications
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, device identity, and data privacy
- Digi Remote Manager® software for easy setup, mass configuration, and management
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.