DIGILENT Eclypse Z7 Bundles | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
DIGILENT Eclypse Z7 Bundles
Digilent Eclypse Z7 Bundles enable fast prototyping and development of high-speed instrumentation, control, and measurement systems for edge-computing, medical, and communications applications.
The bundles include the Digilent Eclypse Z7 board and two Digilent ADC or DAC Zmods. The Eclypse Z7 board is based on a Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC with a dual core Arm Cortex-A9 processor and programmable logic, and the Eclypse platform allows developers to leverage FPGA performance through simple high-level APIs.
The Eclypse Z7 board also offers 1GiB of DDR3L memory, a gigabit ethernet PHY, and 2 SYZYGY ports. The Zmod board plug into these ports, with the Zmod ADC 1410 providing 2 single-ended, 14-bit, 100MS/s inputs with 70MHz of analog bandwidth and the Zmod DAC 1411 providing 2 single-ended, 14-bit, 100MS/s outputs with 40MHz of analog bandwidth.
- Three options:
- Eclypse Z7 + Zmod ADC 1410 + Zmod DAC 1411
- Eclypse Z7 + 2x Zmod ADC 1410
- Eclypse Z7 + 2x Zmod DAC 1411
- Eclypse Z7: Xilinx Zynq-7000 APSoC
- Dual-core 667MHz Arm® Cortex®-A9 processor
- 13,300 programmable logic slices
- Eclypse platform: FPGA performance with simplicity of high-level APIs
- Two ports following the SYZYGY Standard interface specification
- Zmod ADC 1410: 2 single-ended, 14-bit, 100MS/s channels
- 70MHz analog bandwidth (3dB)
- Zmod DAC 1411: 2 single-ended, 14-bit, 100MS/s channels
- 40MHz analog bandwidth (3dB)
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.