EPCOS / TDK NTC Thermistor | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
EPCOS / TDK NTC Thermistor
TDK EPCOS SMD NTC Thermistors for automotive applications provide sensitive and accurate temperature sensing for applications throughout the vehicle, including ECUs, infotainment, air conditioning, lighting, battery packs, and more. The NTC thermistors feature a multilayer construction with inner electrodes and a nickel barrier termination. They offer excellent long-term aging stability in high temperature and high humidity environments as well as high mechanical robustness. The thermistors are qualified based on AEC-Q200 requirements and enable accurate temperature sensing up to 150°C. The thermistors are available with a variety of B values and have a short response time to temperature changes. TDK EPCOS SMD NTC Thermistors for automotive applications are offered with resistance values range from 4.7kΩ to 100kΩ, with 1%, 3%, or 5% tolerance, and in case sizes from 0402 to 0805.
- Multilayer construction with inner electrodes
- Nickel barrier termination
- Superior performance in high-stability applications
- Long-term aging stability in high temperature/high humidity environments
- High mechanical robustness
- Qualification based on AEC-Q200, Rev. D
- Accurate temperature sensing up to +150°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C
- Resistance values: 4.7kΩ to 100Ω
- Tolerance: ±1%, ±3%, ±5%
- Case sizes: 0402, 0603, 0805
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.