Harwin Gecko Horizontal 1.25mm Pitch Connector
Harwin’s Gecko Screw-Lok series is part of the low-profile, dual row, 1.25 mm pitch Gecko connector family that is up to 45% smaller and 75% lighter than Micro-D connectors. The Gecko-SL offers stainless steel screw fixings for maximum retention and strain relief, and all screw fixings are “Mate-before-Lok” for fast, easy mating before engaging the screws. The connectors are based on Harwin’s patented 4-finger beryllium copper contacts for reliable contact under heavy shock and vibration, and they support 1000 mating cycles. Each gold-plated contact has a 2.8A current rating, and all contacts simultaneously are rated for 2.0A each. For EMI-sensitive applications, Harwin offers matching lightweight aluminum backshells that accommodate metal braiding for effective shielding and cable protection. Harwin Gecko-SL connectors are ideal for cable-to-board and board-to-board applications that require high reliability over a long product lifetime.
- Low-profile, 1.25mm pitch with stainless steel screw fixings
- Up to 45% smaller and 75% lighter than Micro-D connectors
- Rated for 20g vibration, 100g shock (Z-axis, 6 m/s)
- 2.8 A individual contact rating, 2.0 A on all contacts simultaneously
- Available aluminum backshells and metal braiding for shielding and protection
- Female and male vertical through-hole and surface-mount variants, cable connector housings, and contacts
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.