Harwin Gecko-MT 1.25mm Mixed Layout Connectors | New Product BriefMarch 27, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Harwin Gecko-MT 1.25mm Mixed Layout Connectors
Harwin’s Gecko-MT 1.25mm mixed layout connectors combine signal and power contacts in a lightweight and compact housing that can be used in extreme environments, such as aviation, defense, motorsports, and others.
The connectors are offered with 2 or 4 power contacts and 8 signal contacts, with 10A and 2A per contact for each type, and a 1.25mm signal pin pitch to minimize size and weight. Gecko-MT connectors can operate at extreme temperatures, can withstand high levels of shock and vibration, and have stainless steel locking screws to secure the connection.
The connectors also meet NASA and ESA outgassing requirements for use in space. Cable housings are compatible with Gecko backshells, and PCB connectors are offered in vertical or right-angle versions.
- Mixed contact configurations: 1+8+1 or 2+8+2 (power, signal, power)
- 10A power contacts
- 2A signal contacts
- 1.25mm pitch between signal contacts to minimize connector size and weight
- Operating temperature range: -65°C to +150°C
- Shock (100G) and vibration (20G) proof
- Stainless steel locking screws in standard and “reverse-fix” orientation
- Low outgassing - meets NASA and ESA requirements
- Cable connectors compatible with Gecko backshells
- PCB connectors in vertical and right-angle versions
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.