Harwin Gecko Screw-Lok Connectors | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Harwin Gecko Screw-Lok Connectors
Harwin Gecko Screw-Lok Connectors have ruggedized screw fixings for increased security in high vibration and high shock applications.
The captive stainless steel fixing hardware also resists corrosion caused by salt spray and humidity. The connectors have a 1.25mm pitch and are up to 45% smaller and 75% lighter than Micro-D connectors.
Screw-Lok connectors are easy to mate due to the “Mate-before-Lok” mechanism, which allows full mating of the connectors before engaging the screws. Male and female through-hole, surface mount, and cable connectors are available in through-hole or surface-mount variants with up to 50 contacts.
Individual contacts are rated for up to 2.8A, and the connectors can operate from -65°C to +150°C.
- Ruggedized screw fixings for increased security
- 20G vibration (10Hz to 2000Hz), 50G shock and acceleration
- Stainless steel hardware resists corrosion
- 1.25mm pitch
- Up to 45% smaller footprint than Micro-D
- Mate-before-Lok: connectors can be fully mated before engaging screws
- Variants: Cable, vertical through-hole, vertical surface-mount
- Male and female options for all
- Current rating:
- 2.8A individual contact
- 2A per contact (all contacts simultaneously)
- Operating temperature range: -65°C to +150°C
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.