Harwin M225 Industrial Connectors
Harwin M225 Industrial High Performance connectors are 2mm pitch cable-to-board connectors designed for rugged applications.
The M225 series uses an innovative triple beam, single-piece female crimp contact with three points of contact, including the male pin to resist vibration and shock in all directions. The contacts 3A rated, enabling signal and power to be carried in a single compact connector.
The connector housings are shrouded and polarized to prevent contact damage and mismating. An optional expanding rubber locking mechanism on the female housing provides additional vibration resistance and strain relief by simply pushing in a pin.
Harwin M225 connectors can withstand 10G vibration for 6 hours and available with 10 to 50 positions in a dual-row design.
- Innovative 3-finger stamped single-piece contact design
- Resists vibration and shock in all directions
- 3A per contact
- 800VAC/DC working voltage rating
- 1200VAC/DC maximum voltage rating
- Polarized housings with shrouded contacts
- Optional expanding rubber locking mechanism
- Withstands 10G vibration for 6 hours
- Dual-row, 2mm pitch, 10 to 50 positions
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.