Hirose Electric CX USB Type-C Connectors
Hirose CX Series USB Type-C connectors are high-reliability USB Type-C connectors available in multiple configurations to meet a wide range of requirements in consumer, industrial, and automotive applications.
The CX series supports transmission rates up to 10Gbps and current up to 6A. The connectors are rated for 10,000 cycles, feature a clear tactile click when mating, a friction lock with retention, and mounting posts for improved board retention.
Configurations include mid- and top-mount, vertical and right-angle, as well as low-profile and space-saving short depth connectors to minimize the connector footprint. The CX series USB Type-C connectors also offers IPX8 waterproofing, a more robust design to withstand high vibration and shock, and a slim USB Type-C cable assembly.
- Conforms to the USB Type-C standards
- Reversible interface for easy mating
- Supports up to 10Gbps transmission (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- Current rating up to 6A at 20VAC
- Durability: 10,000 cycles
- Mounting: mid-mount, top-mount
- Orientation: right-angle, vertical
- Low-profile, narrow depth options
- IPX8 waterproofing and high shock/vibration tolerance available
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.