Honeywell ABP2 Series Board Mount Pressure Sensors | Tech SpecsMarch 16, 2021 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Honeywell ABP2 Series Board Mount Pressure Sensors
Honeywell's APB2 series of board mount pressure sensors provides 24-bit calibrated and compensated measurements with a low total error band.
Measurements are sent over serial interface with a sampling rate up to roughly 200 hertz, while lower sampling rates enable ultra-low power operation ideal for battery-powered devices. Sensors are available with a variety of supply voltages, pressure units and range, and with a plastic or metal pressure port.
They’re also available with a liquid media option that adds a silicone-based gel coating under the port for use with non-corrosive liquids.
- Digital output: 24-bit calibrated/compensated measurements from -40°C to 110°C
- Accurate: Total Error Band as low as ±1.5%FSS and ±0.25%FSS accuracy (BFSL)
- Interface: SPI or I2C
- Ultra-low power consumption: as low as 0.01mW average power, 1Hz sample rate
- Pressure Range: 4bar to 12bar, 400kPa to 1.2MPa, 60psi to 175psi
- Versatile: plastic or metal port, liquid media option for non-corrosive liquids/condensation
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.