INFINEON TPM Evaluation Kit for the TPM SLM 9670 | New Product BriefDecember 23, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
INFINEON TPM Evaluation Kit for the TPM SLM 9670
Infineon Technologies’ OPTIGA TPM Evaluation Kit is a demonstration and development platform for the OPTIGA TPM SLM 9670 TPM2.0 Industrial Grade Trusted Platform Module.
The OPTIGA TPM SLM 9670 is a tamper-resistant security controller supporting the TPM 2.0 standard with advanced cryptographic algorithms implemented in hardware. It provides secure storage for keys, certificates, and passwords and dedicated key management functions.
The evaluation kit includes an Iridium – SPI TPM board with a pre-mounted SLM 9670 TPM2.0 and a Raspberry Pi 3 board. The TPM board connects to the expansion header on the Raspberry Pi 3 and communicates over a SPI interface for fast and flexible evaluation.
The kit includes step-by-step instruction for use on GNU/Linux-based systems, as a hardware security module for AWS Greegrass, or in Microsoft Azure as secured key storage.
- OPTIGA™ TPM SLM 9670
- TPM2.0 compliant, CC EAL4+ and FIPS 140-2 level 2 certifications
- JEDEC JESD-47 qualification for industrial applications
- Secure storage for keys, certificates, and passwords
- Dedicated key management functions
- >90 TCG specification commands
- Kit contents: Iridium board with SLM 9670 TPM 2.0, Raspberry Pi 3, 8GB SD card, USB cable
- Flexible integration with SPI interface support
- Step-by-step instructions for GNU/Linux-based systems, HSM for AWS Greengrass, Microsoft Azure secured key storage
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.