Infineon XENSIV Sensor Solutions
Infineon’s XENSIV™ sensor portfolio includes sensors for all automotive, industrial, and consumer applications. Its solutions enable designers to add more intelligence to devices and better understand their environments.
XENSIV MEMS microphones are designed with high SNR, wide dynamic range, and low distortion to improve audio quality.
The REAL3 time-of-flight based 3D image sensor features compact depth sensing for a wide range of applications, as well as radar and lidar sensors that can detect nearby objects.
Magnetic sensors include sensors for current, position, and speed. Consumer and automotive pressure sensors are available for multiple applications, including barometric pressure, side crash detection, manifold air pressure, and TPMS systems.
- XENSIV™ enables “things” to truly “understand” their environment
- Supports all automotive, industrial and consumer applications
- MEMS microphones overcome existing audio chain limitations
- REAL3™ Time-of-Flight based 3D image sensor
- Magnetic sensors for current, speed, and position
- Pressure sensors for consumer and automotive applications
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.