KEMET A780 Conductive Polymer Hybrid Capacitors | New Product BriefFebruary 28, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
KEMET A780 Conductive Polymer Hybrid Capacitors
KEMET’s A780 Conductive Polymer Hybrid Capacitors provide high ripple current capability, low leakage current, and low ESR in a mechanically robust surface mount package.
The highly conductive polymer system is impregnated with a liquid electrolyte and provides self-healing properties to avoid catastrophic failures. This also results in stability over a wide range of temperatures, with the capacitors able to operate at up to 125°C.
A780 capacitors are rated for 63VDC and can handle ripple currents up to 5.5A while providing a low leakage current. They’re are offered with capacitance values from 56µF to 100µF in a 10mm diameter V-chip package with standard and anti-vibration versions. KEMET A780 capacitors are AEC-Q200 qualified and suitable for use in mobile, automotive, and aircraft installations.
- Polymer impregnated with liquid electrolyte
- Self-healing properties prevent catastrophic failures
- High-temperature robustness and stable performance
- Temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Voltage: 63VDC
- Ripple current: up to 5.5A
- Leakage current: as low as 35.3µA
- Capacitance values: 56µF to 100µF
- V-chip package: 10mm x 12.2mm (D x L)
- Anti-vibration (30g) models available: 10mm x 12.4mm (D x L)
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Suitable for mobile, automotive, aircraft installations
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.